Why should I become a CHECK Service Provider?
CESG has been working hard to build on the good reputation CHECK already has with government departments and the private sector by actively promoting the CHECK Scheme on a number of fronts. In addition continue to promote the Scheme at many high-profile conferences, and through direct contact with a wide range of government departments.
We set high standards for CHECK service providers, against which all new applicants are measured. Government departments employing CHECK Service Providers can therefore be assured that they are selecting a highly qualified and suitably experienced team and consequently will receive a high quality service. The CHECK Service Providers, meanwhile, can be confident that they are part of a professional service, which can and will be held in high regard in government and the private sector.
Membership of CHECK entitles your company to a range of benefits including the following:
- Promotion of the CHECK Service to a wide customer base;
- Listing of your company on our web site;
- Access to a range of support material, including relevant HMG policy and guidance and UK government CERT (www.govcertuk.gov.uk) reports;
- Specialist briefings on topics of interest to the IT health check community;
- Advice on respected vulnerabilities sources;
- Access to advice and assistance on the application of CHECK Service Guidelines;
- Sponsorship and maintenance of security clearances where required;
- and Updates on new developments through newsletters and e-mails