We all want to use new mobile technologies to benefit our business, but what about the risks?
Unintentional signals from IT equipment may give away your sensitive data. The TEMPEST Service helps you understand the level of electromagnetic vulnerability of your equipment.
On the TEMPEST pages you can find out how to get:
- products or installations TEMPEST tested, assessed or inspected
- certified status for products (for TEMPEST product vendors or manufacturers)
- accreditation to the CESG Formal TEMPEST Certification Scheme Standard (for TEMPEST Test Facility operators)
- accreditation to test first of type mobile platforms
- TEMPEST accreditation for a platform (vehicle) to operate in the field
- an understanding of the level of electromagnetic vulnerability of your equipment carrying information at SECRET or above (under the new Government Security Classification scheme)
- CESG guidance on Electromagnetic Security policy or TEMPEST standards
IA Implementation Guide No 14 (Issue 2.0, Jun 2013)
- TEMPEST & Electromagnetic Security - now available from CESG Enquiries